- Process Design
- M&E Design
- Construction Supervision
- Equipment and Custom Fabrication
- Commissioning and Start Up
- Operation and Maintenance
- Provision of Chemicals and Consumables
- Better and more stable effluent quality
- Minimized footprint, no more than 1/3 of the conventional process
- Increased volumetric loading
- Lower sludge generation
- Factory manufactured and tested before shipping
- Minimal site preparation required
- Easy to relocate to treat wastewater elsewhere after project completion
- Automatic control: Remote Alarm and Computer Monitoring can be utilized
Water recycling and sewage management is an essential part of any construction.
Each new project we face presents unique and interesting challenges however the search for clean water is one we face more often than not. We have therefore created a dedicated team in order to solve potable and waste water problems for our clients on customized solutions.
We offer potable water treatment units that have been designed in the shape of standard ISO containers convenient for shipping and easy to installation. Standard capacities range from 5-200m3/h.
These compact water treatment units are supplied to camps that have no access to a central water treatment facility. They are usually installed along a surface water source (river or lake). The units are factory built in coated mild steel construction ready to install upon delivery to site.
PBS is the full service provider for the pre-engineered treatment systems and will install them with minimal footprint as they require less expensive land area than site-built systems.View our water treatment service range
It is our goal to provide simple plug and play units with easy maintenance, which can be easily applied and operated. Our services include:
PBS can source and supply a wide range of power generation equipment from generator sets to energy saving LED lighting for any type of prefab project. We will design and size the power generation system to your specific project needs.
PBS also harnesses hybrid solutions via solar panels to maximize the use of the sun in more remote areas where access to diesel can be an expensive restraint. Here solar panels feed into generator systems with a fuel back-up system for emergencies.