Flat Packed Houses
Flat pack buildings are ideal for achieving excellent shipping efficiencies and quick erection for work site accommodation, offices, kitchens and mess halls.
Flat pack buildings can be quickly assembled using semi-skilled workers and with minimal use of heavy machinery. All posts and wall panels can be lifted by 2 workers and connected simply using nuts and bolts. Floor and roof trusses require installation with a small crane.
While flat pack panelized buildings can be adapted to fit any shape and size, flat pack container buildings are designed to fit a 20' shipping container. Both options offer multiple floor plans and the benefit of modular design with walls being interchangeable on site to alter existing configurations due to expansion/contraction of site operations.
All electrical wiring can be run through the panels and containers with one connection plug to the electrical mains supply. We aim to keep all ablutions in one area and ship this as one full container for ease of installation on site.
The immediate cost savings on shipping, quick erection times, flexibility in design and ability to demount, repack and reinstall the buildings in a new work site makes flat pack buildings most often the best option for workers accommodation, drilling/fly camps and temporary office units.
- Quick erection & easy assembly for semi-skilled workers with minimal machinery
- Excellent shipping efficiencies
- Easily demounted and repacked for transport
- Can be erected up to 3 storeys high
- Multi purpose functions including accommodation, offices and dining areas
- Easy and efficient transportation using standard shipping lines
- 4 modules can be shipped in one standard container
- Workers accommodation
- Site office blocks
- Dining areas
- Ablution blocks